Bamboo products will be spotted after moulding, and the taste is very bad, inhalation of the body is also harmful. Next, let’s look at the solution of moulding bamboo products.
Bamboo mat moulding treatment method:
1. Use soft cloth dipped in alcohol and water (1:1) solution to wipe, and then put it in the ventilation place to dry.
2. Wash it with potassium permanganate solution or bleaching powder solution and then dry it.
3. Add about 50 ml of 84 disinfectant in 200 ml clear water (with super bleaching and disinfection functions, pharmacies are available and the price is low), dip the diluted 84 in the brush to wash the musty mat repeatedly, until the effect is satisfactory, and then wash the remaining 84 with clean water again and again, then dry it.
4. Steam iron, slowly ironing on the line, like ironing clothes (both sides must be ironed), after ironing with a towel, and then dry.
Bamboo chopsticks are mildewed:
1. Wire ball scrubbing
The mildew spots on chopsticks can be scrubbed with stainless steel wire balls or sandpaper where there is mildew, and the mildew spots can be worn off.
2. Washing rice with water
Soak mildewed chopsticks in rice washing water, wash them with salt or alkali, or rub them with ginger or onion several times, then rinse them with hot water, pour vinegar on the board after washing, dry them in the sun, and then rinse them with clean water.
3. Soap alcohol water cleaning
Wipe with 2% soap and alcohol solution, then wipe with 3% – 5% sodium hypochlorite or hydrogen peroxide, and then wash.
4. Soak rice in water
After soaking the mouldy chopsticks in rice-washing water overnight, they are scrubbed again. The mouldy spots on the surface of the chopsticks can be removed.
5. Rubbing Mung Bean Sprouts
The mouldy chopstick box mung bean sprouts are repeatedly rubbed together and rinsed with clear water. This method can also remove the mouldy spots on the chopsticks.
Bamboo chopping board is mildewed:
1. If the vegetable boards are old and mildewed, wash them in rice-washing water or detergent, then wash them with clean water and dry them in a ventilated place. But don’t expose the wet vegetable boards to the sun so as to prevent them from deforming and affecting their use.
2. Wash and blanch the vegetable board once with hard brush and clean water, and the bacteria can be reduced by one third. If blanched again with boiling water, the remaining bacteria will be very few. After each use of the vegetable board, scrape the residual juice and keep sprinkling salt once a week on the vegetable board. Ultraviolet disinfection, put the vegetable board in the sun for more than 30 minutes (this way should be paid special attention, because of excessive use). Exposure will crack the cutting board; chemical disinfection, a kilogram of water added with neogeramine 50 ml soak the board for about 15 minutes, and then rinse with clean water.